Light and refreshing
1. GOOD SICILIAN HOUSE WHITE - Vezzani , Terre Siciliane IGT, Italy £17.25
A charming, crisp, fresh white with notes of citrus fruit and fresh almonds.
2. PINOT GRIGIO - Donini, Veneto, Italy £18.76
Soft and dry with overtones of ripe pear. A fabulous example of the grape.
Aromatic and fruity
3. VINHO VERDE “Este” - Adega de Ponte da Barca, Portugal £19.25
Deliciously fresh, light and zesty - off dry with citrus notes and a refreshing spritz on the tongue.
4. COTES DE GASCOGNE - La Courtine, Plaimont, Gascogny, France £20.25
Wonderfully vibrant, crisp, fruity wine, with intense lime and passion fruit overtones. Nick’s favourite!
5. SAUVIGNON BLANC - Mussel Bay, Marlborough, New Zealand £24.75
Everything we look for from the region, with intense gooseberry flavours against a tropical backdrop.
Richer and weighty
6. CHARDONNAY 'Stablemate' - Excelsior Estate, Robertson, South Africa £18.25
Deliciously ripe and rounded with hints of peach and marmalade. Very lightly oaked for a creamy texture.
7. RIOJA BLANCO - Barrel Fermented - CVNE, Rioja Alta, Spain £26.75
Very modern style, with subtle, floral aromas, a white peach fruitiness, and a silky texture with no overt oakiness.
10. LES TERRASSES ROSÉ - Vignerons Ardechois, France £17.95
Crisp and fresh, dry and fruity, with a hint of strawberry
11. PINOT GRIGIO BLUSH ROSÉ - Folonari, IGT delle Venezie, Italy £18.50
A delightful, pale, coppery pink rosé with delicate, fresh berry fruit, a soft and creamy palate and a crisp finish.
12. SLOWINE ROSÉ - Overberg, South Africa £19.50
Dry and crisp, with strawberry and black cherry fruit and great balance.
Lightish and fruity
14. LES TERRASSES ROUGE - Vignerons Ardechois, France £18.25
Lush and soft, really mellow red with red cherry overtones. Merlot & Syrah blend. Far too easy to drink!
15. PINOT NOIR - Domaine de Coussergues, Languedoc, France £24.00
Silky smooth and elegant, the palate is bursting with strawberry fruit with a classic savoury earthiness.
Rounded and fleshy
17. RIOJA Crianza - Lopez de Haro, Bodegas Classica, Rioja, Spain £24.50
Classical in style, with clean red spicy fruit, a touch of leather and a polished, soft palate.
18. MERLOT - Cornellana Estate, Central Valley, Chile £18.75
Seriously good, plummy rich flavoursome Merlot from a beautiful estate.
Chunky, with more grip- great with meat!
19. GOOD ITALIAN HOUSE RED - Puglia IGT, Italy £17.25
Bright and fruity, with vibrant Italian fruitcake character.
20. SHIRAZ ‘Whistling Duck’ - Calabria Family Wines, NSW, Australia £19.25
Surprisingly full-bodied with vibrant black and red fruit flavours, and a hint of smoke and spice.
21. MALBEC ‘E.S. Vino’ - Eugenio Sophenia, Tupungato, Mendoza, Argentina £30.50
Rich and deeply flavoured, with ripe, black fruit character, and a hint of chocolate on the finish.
25. PROSECCO FRIZZANTE - DOC, Italy £23.50
Light and frothy with refreshing and ripe fruit flavours and just enough fizz, bucket load and never get bored.
26. YEARLSTONE BRUT 2013 - Exe Valley, Devon, England £25.95
Pinot Blanc and Seyval Blanc grapes, aged for over 2 years before release. 2 food miles vineyard to glass!
28. GREMILLET Brut NV - Aube, Champagne, France £39.95
Excellent Champagne with a creamy mousse, peach nuances with a soft toastiness on the finish. Half Bottle: £22.00
ALLERGENS: All wines on this list contain sulphites and some may contain trace elements of milk or egg products.
Please ask if you require further guidance.